Airlines Serving Siem Reap International Airport
There's a somewhat common misconception that Seam Reap can only be reached through Bangkok. As you can see from the list below, there a many other ways to get there, and the list is growing.
- Air Asia
- Southeast Asia's largest low-cost airline flies to Siem Reap from Kuala Lumpur.
- Bangkok Airways
- Bangkok-based "boutique airline" Bangkok Airways flies to Siem Reap from Bangkok and Chiang Mai. They also serve Phnom Penh, and many other heritage destinations around Southeast Asia.
- Cambodia Angkor Air
- The new (August 2009) national carrier started by connecting Siem Reap, Phnom Penh and Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon). More routes are sure to added eventually.
- Jet Star Asia
- Singapore-based budget carrier related to Australia's Qantas. Flies to Siem Reap from Singapore daily. We've actually found flying with Jet Star to be a rather pleasant experience.
- Silk Air
- This regional subsidiary of Singapore Airlines flies from Singapore to both Phnom Penh and Siem Reap.
- Vietnam Airlines
- The Viet national carrier flies to both Siem Reap and Phnom Penh from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon).
In addition to the above, many regional airlines service Siem Reap on a seasonal basis.